Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hey, Kristi! Now That You Have...

"Hey Kristi!  Now that you have had Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass, what are you going to do next?!"

"I'm going to Disney World!"

Well, not exactly yet.  But this is one of my goals.  

I have many little goals that I look forward to reaching.  For instance:

1.  No more seat belt extenders on planes!

2.  Painting my own toenails, instead of "torturing" my husband to do so.

3.  Riding a ride at a theme park, and not wondering if I will fit.

4.  Buying boots that don't have to have Plus-sized calves.

5.  Never wearing those stupid compression stockings again.

The list could go on and on.  However, my biggest goal is to move.  I mean, really move.  Without pain.  I want to dance, and swim, and run.  I don't know when I've ever run.  So in two years, it is my goal to visit Walt Disney World and run a race.  That's my big, hairy goal!


Now, I must start my training, by doing my 10th lap around the hospital floor.

1 comment:

  1. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. At 9 laps, you're already well on your way. Go, Kristi, Go!

    ReplyDelete